Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
When you are up to your eye balls in summer squash it is time to pull out all of those zucchini recipes to keep things creative and interesting. What delicious ways do you have to cook up the summer harvest?
If you garden, then you know that you go from having a little zucchini to having more than you know what to do within a matter of days. Even one little zucchini plant can give you more than you know what to do with.
This year, not only are we growing our own zucchini in a raised bed, but we belong to a CSA. In just 3 weeks’ time we’ve had more than 12 zucchini and the summer harvest season is just getting started!
So what do you do with all that zucchini? Let’s pull out the recipe box and find delicious ways to prepare and preserve zucchini this summer.
Zucchini Dessert Recipes
- Zucchini Crisp
- Lemon Zucchini Cake
- Zucchini Brownies
- Easy Zucchini Crumb Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Lime Coconut Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies
- Carrot Zucchini Bread
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream
Breakfast or Brunch
- Southwestern Zucchini Ham Crustless Quiche
- Sausage and Egg Zucchini Breakfast Boats
- Tomato Zucchini Strata
- Zucchini Baked Oatmeal
- Breakfast Zucchini Pancakes
- Zucchini Breakfast Casserole
- Zucchini & Spinach Quesadilla
- Zucchini & Goat Cheese Breakfast Crostini
- Taco Zucchini Boats
- Zucchini & Goat Cheese Tart
- Baked Zucchini Tots
- Parmesan Roasted Zucchini
- Zucchini “Crab” Cakes
- Zucchini Fritters
- Pasta with Tomato & Zucchini Sauce
- Easy French Ratatouille
- Italian Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Perfectly Grilled Zucchini
- Zucchini Parmesan
- Summer Corn & Zucchini Chowder
- Zucchini Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups
- Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups