Food is meant to be shared. Since I can’t invite you all to join us for a Sunday Supper, I decided to do the next best thing and share the recipes with you so we can each cook and enjoy the time with our own families while building memories. I invite you to share your favorite recipes during the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up. Then, stop back and check out some new ones each week. You may have a new family favorite waiting for you!
This week’s featured recipe is Vegan Eggplant Meatballs from Vegging at the Shore. I absolutely love eggplant, and it grows fairly well in our garden, but there comes a point when you just don’t want any more eggplant parm! You can get a lot of the same flavors by using the eggplant in other ways. These “meatballs” are creative and delicious. I bet I could even get my picky eater to give them a try!
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- I will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning an image from the original article on the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!