Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
It has been a long time since we’ve had a giveaway here at Happily Homegrown, but with this incredible prize package (valued at almost $200) and all of the self-reliance resources that it included, I just knew all of you would love it!
As I’ve mentioned before, this January I have joined forces with some amazing bloggers to share our experience and adventures in self-reliance. We are trying new projects, working on self-reliance at home, stretching our skills, and sharing it all with our readers. Did I mention that we are having a LOT of fun doing it? Seriously! Being self-reliant does mean that there is work involved, but it has been so rewarding learning alongside all of these ladies.
The best part is getting to know these folks better through their self-reliance posts! I hope you will join us as we challenge ourselves to save money and be more self reliant!
Here is a link to the list of bloggers participating in the Self-Reliance Challenge.
Giveaway begins at
6am CST on January 14th and ends at 6pm CST on January 26th, 2019.
The total value of the prize package is $199.31….that’s almost $200 of self-reliance goodies that will go to one lucky person! This giveaway is open to all US residents. Canadian readers can check out this self-reliance giveaway being hosted over at Just Another Day on the Farm.
Here are all of the prizes offered for this amazing giveaway:
Seed Sowing And Saving: Step by Step Techniques for Collecting and Growing More Than 100 Vegetables, Flowers, and Herbs valued at $19.95, 50 Bamboo Plant Labels in Gift Box valued at $9.99, and 50 Blank Seed Saving Packets valued at $4.99 sponsored by The New Homesteader’s Almanac
Getting Started with Organic Gardening Ebook and Course valued at $29.95 sponsored by The Experimental Homesteader
One Dozen Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Tressa & Trudy Bakery shipped value of $20 sponsored by A Life in The Wild
Winner’s choice of 15 packets of 99 cent seeds valued at $14.85 sponsored by Mary’s Heirloom Seeds
The Made From Scratch Life: Simple Ways to Create a Natural Home by Melissa K. Norris valued at $12.99 sponsored by Organic 4
Fertilizer Combo of Mountain Flower Root Boost 1 pound package valued at $9.95 & Mary’s Organic Plant Food 4-6-2 1 pound package valued at $8.95 sponsored by Stone Family Farmstead & Hidden Springs Homestead
10 Hand Drawn Seed Saving Packets for popular seeds value of $9.99 sponsored by Home & Harrow
Terms & Conditions of Self Reliance Challenge Sweepstakes Giveaway
- This sweepstakes giveaway is sponsored by The New Homesteader’s Almanac, a division of Tohoca, LLC 1643 N. Alpine Road Suite 104 #520 Rockford, IL 61107
- Individual prizes in the prize package are sponsored as listed above.
- No purchase is necessary to enter for a chance to win this prize.
- A purchase will not enhance the odds of winning prize.
- You must complete at least one entry option to enter for a chance to win prize package.
- Additional entries are optional, and will increase your odds of winning.
- One winner will be chosen at random by an automated tool on the Giveaway Tools website, after the giveaway ends at 6pm CST on Saturday, January 26th, 2019.
- Sponsors, their businesses, employees, and families are not eligible to enter the givaway or win the prize.
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize.
- You must be a citizen of the United States (including all 50 states and the District of Columbia) to be eligible to win the prize. Some prizes may not be available for shipping outside of the contiguous United States and will be forfeited by entrants with mailing addresses outside of the contiguous United States.
- Any entrant found to be in violation of the sweepstakes giveaway terms and conditions will be ineligible to receive prize and a new winner will be randomly chosen.
- All decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of The New Homesteader’s Almanac.
- Upon acceptance of prize, winner accepts sole responsibilty for reporting value of giveaway prize as ‘other income’ on their state and federal taxes, as required by law. Sweepstakes sponsor is not responsible for taxes or fees, if there are any, on prize package.
- Giveaway sponsor retains rights to substitute prizes or equal or greater value in the event a prize becomes unavailable, choose a new winner, if notified entrant is found to be in violation of terms & conditions or does not respond within 48 hours of notification, or change terms of giveaway if found to be in violation of any state or federal law.
- The odds of winning this prize depends on the number of entries.
- By entering this giveaway you are accepting the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes giveaway.