Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
After how busy last week was, I am so relieved that we will be home all week and have nothing to do until Friday evening. That means family dinners at a respectable hour, and time during the day to do prep work for meals, snacks, and the pantry. I can’t remember the last time we had nothing to do for an entire week! Its going to feel like a vacation!
Weekly Meal Plan
- Monday – leftover Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken
- Tuesday – Waffles & Bacon
- Wednesday – Rotisserie Beef Roast, Grilled Veggies, Salad
- Thursday – Polynessian Chicken Skewers & Coconut Rice
- Friday – Grilled Sausage Sandwiches or Burgers, veggies & ranch, chips, pickles
- Saturday – Date with my honey to see Weezer! My first concert in 4 years!
- Sunday – Steak Frite & salad
Beyond the Meal Plan
Since I’ll be home all week, I have a lot of cooking to catch up on. Today, I am making a few batches of jam, and then I need to shell, blanche, and freeze the peas from the garden. The children have been wanting to do some baking on their own, so depending on how many eggs I have on hand, they will be enjoying some time in the kitchen as well.
What’s on your menu for this week?
Happily Homegrown participates in Menu Plan Monday.