Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
Food is meant to be shared. Since I can’t invite you all to join us for a Sunday Supper, I decided to do the next best thing and share the recipes with you so we can each cook and enjoy the time with our own families while building memories. I invite you to share your favorite recipes during the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up. Then, stop back and check out some new ones each week. You may have a new family favorite waiting for you!
Growing up, my favorite side dish was broccoli and cheese. Cheese made everything taste better. As an adult, my favorite soup is broccoli and cheese. That with crusty bread screams comfort food to me, so when I saw this Stuffed Chicken recipe from We’re Parents?! I knew it would soon be a favorite. Mine doesn’t look as pretty as this, but it tasted amazing! My children even asked for seconds!
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- I will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning an image from the original article on the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!