Sunday Supper was always a sit down meal with the whole family. These family meals didn’t happen every week, but often enough that I have a strong connection to those late afternoon meals. Depending on which side of the family we were visiting, there was anywhere for 5 people to almost 20 at the dinner table! There was always lots of food, especially desserts. And while there could be a bit of chaos trying to get 20 people to the dinner table, there was always a lot of fun and laughter too.
In my home, Sunday Suppers are usually just the 5 of us with the occasional visit from either my parents or my inlaws. Even though it’s only our household, I do my best to make sure that these meals are homemade and delicious, but more importantly, that we enjoy it together as a family at a single table.
Food is meant to be shared. Since I can’t invite you all to join us for a Sunday Supper, I decided to do the next best thing and share the recipes with you so we can each cook and enjoy the time with our own families while building memories. I invite you to share your favorite recipes during the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up, and check out some new ones each week. You may have a new family favorite waiting for you!
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- I will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning an image from the original article on the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!