Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
There are so many great recipes that bloggers share each and every week. The goal of the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up is to give bloggers a place to share those recipes and get more eyes on them; while giving our readers an opportunity to get a lot of recipe ideas in one place.
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- I will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning an image from the original article on the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!