Food is meant to be shared. Since I can’t invite you all to join us for a Sunday Supper, I decided to do the next best thing and share the recipes with you so we can each cook and enjoy the time with our own families while building memories. I invite you to share your favorite recipes during the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up. Then,stop back and check out some new ones each week. You may have a new family favorite waiting for you!
In college, there was a small group of us that would drive to Lakewood for this amazing kosher deli. They always had the best knish, bagels, and deli sandwiches on rye. It was so good! That is also when I fell in love with lox. The salmon was always a staple at the deli, and after much persuading, I finally tried it. What took me so long?! From then on, a crisp toasted bagel with lox became my go to order when we would go to the deli.
Fast forward almost twenty years (eek!), and now we want to dress up the classic bagel with lox platter for Easter brunch (or Mother’s Day brunch in a few weeks). Sarah at Savoring the Good did just that with this Bagel and Cream Cheese featuring a Lox Rose. Its almost too pretty to eat!
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- I will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning an image from the original article on the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!