Food is meant to be shared. Since I can’t invite you all to join us for a Sunday Supper, I decided to do the next best thing and share the recipes with you so we can each cook and enjoy the time with our own families while building memories. I invite you to share your favorite recipes during the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up. Then, stop back and check out some new ones each week. You may have a new family favorite waiting for you!
This Week’s Featured Recipe
This week’s featured recipe is from Honest & Truly. This beautiful Goat Cheese & Dried Cherry Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette is the perfect side dish or opening course. I made it earlier this week and served it with grilled salmon – it was amazing! I now keep a jar of this dressing on hand ready to go!
Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up #10
I am so excited to help bring families back to the dinner table with delicious home-cooked recipes.
Meet Your Host
Stephanie is the homesteading & homeschooling mom of 3 behind Happily Homegrown. While living in the ‘burbs of eastern Pennsylvania, she longs to be a country girl with a garden and a few chickens to call her own. Her many loves include dark chocolate, Doctor Who, red wine, tea, gardening, baking, and her family – but not necessarily in that order.
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer by following your hosts, and visiting at least 3 other posts. Don’t forget to comment or share!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- All posts will get a YUM and will be Pinned to the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!