Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
Sunday Dinner Bell, a weekly link-up hosted by Happily Homegrown, will go live each Sunday at 9a and stay open until Friday night for bloggers to share their delicious food & beverage, entertaining, and meal plan posts.
Welcome to Sunday Dinner Bell #28!
Last week was crazy! It was the start of school and scouts, and I’ve been struggling to get back in a routine. On the plus side, it’s also feeling a lot like fall so I’m spending more time in my kitchen cooking and baking and doing the things I love. Thank you for linking up this week, and I look forward to checking out your delicious recipes and helpful tips!
This Week’s Featured Post
Blackberry Streusel Coffee Cake from Eclectic Red Barn
- Everyone is welcome to share up to 3 food & beverage posts each week.
- Follow Happily Homegrown on social media
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- By linking to this party you are giving us permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media and on the blog. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundayDinnerBell link-up.
- Visit others. Let them know you were there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. Help us find your posts by telling us what number they are.
I love meeting new people and discovering new blogs. You can help us grow the Sunday Dinner Bell Link Party by sharing a backlink on your post or grabbing our party button for your sidebar or party page.
Now Let’s Party!