Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to Sunday Dinner Bell!
Sunday Dinner Bell, a weekly link-up hosted by Happily Homegrown, will go live each Sunday and stay open until Friday night for bloggers to share their delicious recipes and family meal related posts. Whether that’s your family’s favorite recipe, a new recipe you are trying out, tips for the perfect BBQ, or even a meal plan – I look forward to having you link up here! This is our opportunity to share good food with everyone, and bring families back to the table – whether for dinner, or any meal of the day!
This Week’s Featured Recipe
Sometimes a dessert that is easy to pull together can be a show stopper! That’s the case with this Easy Red, White, and Blueberry Dessert from Rachel Teodoro. While it may look simple, I’m sure this delicious arrangement will win over many during your summer picnics and get togethers.
- Everyone is welcome to share up to 3 recipes or family meal related posts each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts.
- All posts must contain your own original content. Please do not link to other link parties or blog hops.
- Be a Good Party Goer by following your host, and visiting at least 3 other posts. Don’t forget to comment or share! You can follow Happily Homegrown on social media – Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media and on the blog. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundayDinnerBell link-up.
- All posts will get a YUM and will be Pinned to the Sunday Dinner Bell board. Don’t forget to follow along!