Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
** Sponsored **
Does being a mom and homemaker ever feel a little too hard? A lot too hard?
There’s no question that you love your family like crazy and you’d do anything for them, but we all know it can be an exhausting job. Some days more than others.
If you’re anything like me, I bet you wish your home felt more together and peaceful, you kept up with housework better, you were more consistent about serving healthy, homemade meals, and you weren’t running ragged so much of the time.
Because these families of ours … They matter more than anything else. Our job is so important, and we really want to do it right. But so often, we end up feeling discouraged and even like we’re failing.
Maybe you wonder how you can keep up with it all and still have the energy and intentionality to be the kind of mom, wife, and woman you want to be.
Now, I know as well as you do that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (though it sure sounds nice – but there is no magic genie hiding in the wine bottle). But what if you had more (and better) tools to help make it stress-less?
That’s why I’m super excited to tell you about something very special happening right now called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016.
It was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering.
To make you feel like you’re winning more often.
And to bolster you in the work you’re doing, because every awesome, hard-working mom deserves a little help sometimes.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
- and much more…
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends
This post contains affiliate links. I purchased my own Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, and loved the resources so much I wanted to share it with all of you!