Posts on Happily Homegrown contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, your price will be the same, but Happily Homegrown will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
During the course of the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge, I have decided to purge our cleaning supplies along with the other household clutter. I know what you’re thinking, “How do you spring clean without cleaning supplies?” I’ll let you in on a little secret, I now clean with water and microfiber. No more stinky chemicals that make my eyes burns just to clean the grout. No more products that I don’t feel comfortable having my children use because I don’t want them breathing it in or fearing that it will get on their skin. We have made the switch to Norwex, and I couldn’t be happier! In fact, I love the products so much, I have decided to become a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant.
Cleaners. Cleansers. Sprays. Sponges. Rags. Detergents. Fabric Softeners. Cleaning Wipes.
It’s all gone! I have replaced numerous items from all over the house with a spray bottle of water, an Envirocloth, a Window Cloth, and a Dust Mitt (and I got the child sized cloths as well so my kids can help with the housework).
If you’d like to learn more about Norwex, please join Stephanie Huston’s Norwex VIPs over on Facebook.
WELCOME TO WEEK #7 OF THE 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS CHALLENGE!
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge is a weekly link up for bloggers to share their posts on spring cleaning, organization, and decluttering. If you’re a blogger, we would love for you to participate! If you don’t blog, you can still check out the featured posts and new posts below.
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge runs each week, starting at 8am eastern time, and the link party stays open for new posts through Thursday so you have plenty of time to post. After that you will still be able to see all of the posts that have been linked. The party is open to bloggers from all over the world – though I can only read English.
The bloggers bringing you the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge:
Aileen from Aileen Cooks | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Liana from By George Organizing | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Stephanie from Happily Homegrown | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 2 family friendly posts on cleaning, decluttering, or organization each week. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please Follow your Hosts!
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Aileen Cooks, By George Organizing, and Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. We are not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #40Bags40Days link party.
- We will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning a pin from the original article on 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge board and in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge Facebook community. Don’t forget to follow along!
JOIN US! SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE LINKS TO ENTER!